Multiple mountain bike world champion and 1st female Olympic champion in the history of BMX, she will wear the Bike Park’s colours until 2023 in order to develop the High-Alpine spot’s reputation, and will be able to provide her incredible experience regarding technical and communication services.
“It depends on the day and my mood. I like the natural itineraries like “Magic Woods” or the more typical “Coupe de France” downhill courses.
“For the diversity of its resort! Whilst it is more typical of pure downhill or enduro mountain biking, it is accessible to all. There is something for everyone, regardless of their level, which is not the case in all Bike Parks. You can even come as a family...”
“The atmosphere. The general enthusiasm and dynamism that mountain biking in Les Orres generates”
- 12 times mountain bike world champion : from 1993 to 1995 (junior), and from 1996 to 2005
- 3 times BMX World champions in 1987, 1992 and 1993
- 2 times Dual-Slalom World champion in 2000 and 2001
- 2 times World champion of 4-Cross in 2002 and 2003
- BMX Olympic champion in 2008 at Beijing
After years of competition in BMX and mountain biking, Anne-Caroline has devoted herself to Enduro, then she ended her career in competition.
She is now our Official ambassador of our Bike Park and for several brands, you can easily find her on the slopes !