By car (GPS coordinates from the 1650 resort centre: 6.55641 x 44.49311)
From the North: motorway to Grenoble (150km). Follow either the N85 (Napoléon la Mure - Gap - Embrun) or the N75 (via the Col de Lus la Croix Haute - Veynes - Gap - Embrun)
- From the South: A51 motorway to Saulce / Tallard via the D942 / N94 direction Embrun
Taxi from Embrun +33 (0) 4 92 43 29 26
- Regional Traffic Information Centre - CRIR on 0 972 957 934
- Road information for the Hautes Alpes department with InfoRoute 05: cameras, driving conditions, variable message road signs and condition of the mountain passes.
From Marseille Provence airport and Aix en Provence TGV station - "Navettes blanches" shuttle bus: every Saturday from 22 December 2018 to 27 April 2019 (last return journey) coaches will provide transport to the resorts from Marseille Provence airport and Aix en Provence TGV station.
Minimum advance booking of 72 hours - for departure on a Saturday: closed for bookings on Wednesday
Info: 0033 1 78 66 22 79
- From Embrun: shuttles are provided to the resort from the railway station (approx. 15km from Les Orres 1650 resort centre). Information and timetables for Embrun < > Les Orres shuttles : 05 Voyageurs +33(0) 4 92 502 505 or www.05voyageurs.com.
- Neige express : new lines are opened this winter to arrive directly to our stations from several cities : shuttle buses from Paris, Marseille and Aix en Provence TGV station : Contact Autocars Imbert +33(0)4 92 45 18 11 - firstname.lastname@example.org - book online
Getting around the resort
Free shuttle buses: for your convenience, free shuttle buses operate throughout Les Orres during winter. They serve the villages (the main town, Les Ribes, Le Mélézet), Bois Méan Les Orres 1800, the Champ Lacas car park and the 1650 resort centre. Timetables of the shuttle buses are available on request from the Tourist Office or on email@example.com.
New service: track the location of the internal shuttle buses in real time using the resort's free mobile app !
Drop-off areas and free outdoor parking are available. The Champ Lacas car park (approx. 400 spaces - free) is ideal for day visitors as it offers direct access to the ski area and you can buy a pass on site.