In Les Orres, pedestrians can take two detachable chairlifts (Prélongis and Pousterle) to get to the high altitude restaurants, access to hiking itinerary or just to enjoy the view!
You can also return by chairlift and enjoy the magnificent panoramic views over the Embrunais valley!
Opening summer 2018 :
- On weekend june 16/17 & 23/24 (Only Prelongis chairlift).
- Prelongis + Pousterle : everyday from june 30th to september 2
- On weekends (Prelongis + Pousterle) : september 8/9 , 15/16 & 22/23
Pedestrian tickets are on sale at the ski lift desks:
- Return ticket for 1 section, Prélongis chairlift: €7.00/adult and €5.50/child (5/11 years old)
- Return ticket for 2 sections, Prélongis + Pousterle chairlifts: €11/adult and €9.00/child
You can also explore the district of Les Orres wich is made up of several villages and hamlets.
Lastly, a footpath links Les Orres 1650 to Bois Méan 1800 (around 20 minutes).