Information about the Label
Since 2006, Les Orres has been one of the mountain resorts that holds the Famille Plus Montagne label. A national label recognised by the Tourism Ministry, it is designed to promote resorts that are committed to a family-focused approach.
The commitments of the Famille Plus label :
- Personalised welcome for families.
- Activities suitable for all ages.
- Prices according to age.
- Activities for young and old, to enjoy together or separately.
- All shops & services close at hand.
- Children cared for by professional staff.
The resort's approach
At Les Orres, the Famille Plus label means :
- 1 nursery for ages 6 months to 5 years inclusive
- 1 kindergarten
- The Juni’Orres club for ages 6-12: exploring the mountains, trapper excursions, handicrafts
- The skating kindergarten : provision of penguin skating aids and educational equipment: €1 for 30 minutes
- Board games on loan from the Tourist Office
- Hire of all-terrain buggies at the Tourist Office (€5 per day - no reservation needed - €380 deposit)
- Tribu lift pass offers
- Free pass for children under 5 (upon presentation of official proof)
- Activities with family prices and conditions